Saturday, November 1, 2008

Zenni Optical ~ High Quality Eyeglasses starting at $8!


I started wearing glasses around 6th grade. I probably needed them sooner, but hey I was vain and didn't want glasses. I was able to get by with wearing them only when we had boardwork to do for several years. By high school though, my eyes got a lot worse. At this point in my life, my prescription is at a whopping -7.5. I get an eye exam about every 2 years (all insurance will cover), and my eyes still get worse at every visit.

With the economy buying contacts has gotten so expensive, as well as eyeglasses. One way of saving some money is by having my eye doctor just give me my prescription. Then I can order my glasses online at the best price. I tend to stick to the same style glasses, so finding them online is easy. Actually my last 2 prescription changes, I bought the exact same pair.

Zenni Optical is one of the great priced eyeglass e-tailers I have found. They have glasses starting at only $8! They offer a huge range of styles and prices. Zenni has a huge selection of frames ~ with single vision lens, bifocal lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens and progressive lens. Plus they have men's classic, women's fashion, goggles and more. They just got in a huge new shipment, so if you haven't checked them out in ahile, head on over!

So, how do they keep prices so low? They sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer. That means no middlemen. Plus they use virtually no advertising budget. Ordering is very easy. The site is very easy to navigate. Just check out the left sidebar, you will see that all of your questions will be answered there.

Have you ever ordered prescription eyeglasses online?

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Doll Clothes Gal said...

Thanks for that - unfortunately i've been wearing glasses since school days.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...