Based on the feature film from DreamWorks Animation, the four famous zoo animals - Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe and Glorida the Hippo - and their entire madcap Madagascar crew take players on a whole new action-packed journey to help save the African Savannah. Assuming the roles of all their favorite characters, including those crafty penguins, players must work through 12 distinct levels featuring a variety of wild adventures and fun mini-games. In addition to the diverse single-player gameplay, the Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa Video Game delivers an enhanced multiplayer tournament mode allowing gamers to participate in outlandish competitions alongside or against friends and family.
Another thing that I loved that is while my girls played, they were also learning about awareness of their environment and how they should go about taking care of it.
Here are some of the things you can do to start helping the environment. Visit www.conservation.org to learn more ~
- Stop Junk Mail - millions of trees can be saved
- Email More - doesn’t waste paper
- Download Only - packing has wasted paper and plastic
- Go Solar Powered - earth-friendly battery boost
- Step It Up - walk to more places
- Say Cheese - take photos with digital camera, won’t use chemicals to process
- Paper or Plastic? - NEITHER! Choose a reusable cloth sack.
- Don’t Just Toss Em’ - think about what you throw away and recycle when you can
- Think About Ink - refill your ink cartridges
- Hot and Cold - watch that thermostat
- Turn It Off - Turn off all electronic devices you are not using.
The game is made for Wii, Xbox, Playstation 3, Nintendo DS & PC so you are bound to have a system to play it on. This game would make a great gift!
Like this post ~