A whole new way to brush.
Unlike traditional sonic units that only use audible frequencies of 20Hz to 20,000Hz, Ultreo Ultrasound Toothbrush uses a tuned sonic / ultrasonic (over 20,000Hz) combo to offer more power without compromising the user's veneers, bridges, or general safety. There's a programmable replacement indicator that prompts a brush head switch-out every 3 months.
Brushing with Ultreo is unlike any other toothbrush. Here are some useful tips to help make the most of your Ultreo experience.
* As ultrasound requires a fluid medium to perform effectively, try to keep as much fluid around the bristles as possible while you brush.
* Ultreo has been designed to work with a small “pea-sized” amount of toothpaste.
* Ultreo should be used with gentle pressure and a light touch.
* Keep the bristles, not the waveguide, in contact with the teeth and gumline while brushing.
* You may feel the waveguide touching your teeth at first. This is normal and most users report that the waveguide is not noticeable at all after the first few brushings.
I absolutely love my Ultreo! I will admit, it did take 2 days of getting used to the ultrasound wavelength like the manual states. The first day, it almost felt like it hurt a bit. I wasn't sure what I was going to do if I ended up not liking this toothbrush. The second time I used it, I hardly felt it. By the third use, I couldn't feel a thing (other then relief, lol).
I cannot even put into words how clean my teeth feel after using this toothbrush! One of my favorite features is that it beeps at 30 seconds for 2 minutes. This way you know you are brushing long enough on each side of your mouth.
A Deep Clean
Ultreo's combination of patented ultrasound waveguide technology and sonic bristle action result in an incredibly deep feeling of clean.
A Faster Clean
Ultreo has been clinically proven to remove up to 95% of plaque from hard-to-reach areas in the first minute of brushing.
Naturally Whiter Teeth
Ultreo has been clinically proven to remove surface stains for naturally whiter teeth in just 14 days.
Improved Gum Health
Ultreo has been clinically proven to reduce gingivitis in just 30 days.
A Safe and Gentle Clean
Ultreo is shown to be safe and gentle for everyday use on gums, natural tooth surfaces and dental work.
A Brushing Experience People Love
8 out of 10 people who used Ultreo in a recent study would switch to Ultreo from their current power toothbrush. And of those who expressed a preference, 8 out of 10 thought the overall cleaning provided by Ultreo was better compared to the power toothbrush they normally use.
The Ultreo retails for around $150, Ultreo Ultrasound Toothbrush
Like this post ~