Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Updates

Cami is showing improvement. She is getting another x-ray tomorrow with a good chance of coming home!

She is getting antsy & cranky, but handling it all well. Today she received an Ariel doll (barbie size) so she was excited. She also got to help a women sew a pillow case for her out of fabric she picked. They have such wonderful activities & volunteers, it is amazing.

Keith is staying overnight again. Aly missed yesterday because she got 4 shots at her 11 year checkup + didn't sleep well worrying about Cami. Oh my did she have homework tonight. I left the hospital to a snow storm. Made it to dance with a minute to spare. We got home & did home work for about 2 hours & didn't even finish. On top of that, she had did homework after school before dance. I sent a few emails to teachers, hopefully they let her go the day & don't give her 0's.

I have a backlog of reviews, so as soon as I'm back watch for those :) In the meantime, check for the current contests! I'm hoping to have time in the next day or so to get the recent closed contests figured out. Sorry about that to everyone that has entered.

Another update, I got ahold of someone at Amazon. I received a refund on my order that was shipped to the WRONG STATE. Bad news though, i can't get the needed items because they are out of stock. Bummer! Cami will be upset when she doesn't get her new Peek a Boo playset. I paid with gc's so I can't go to the store to buy it either. We have no cash or even credit for this christmas. I only had some Amazon gc's saved up. Oh well, what can you do?

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

5 comments:

Claire said...

I have been so wrapped up in my own stuff i did not realize what was going on with your beautiful Cami. I am praying hard for her as well as your family. I so hope that the x-rays show that all is well and that she can come home!
Best wishes and you are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

Wonderful news! I am so glad to hear that Cami is improving, I really hope that she is able to return home tomorrow.

Sheri said...

I've been following this, I'm so glad she is improving and hope she keeps getting better.

Nancy said...

I hope Cami continues to get better quickly so she can come home. Poor girl.

Ali said...

Glad she is improving! ::hugs::
(Here via SITS)

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...