Sunday, January 18, 2009

Awakening Consciousness: A Girl's Guide

I am pretty open when it comes to religion. I have never stuck to one belief. My beliefs have changed over the years. I am an open Atheist. I have made it a point in my life to learn about religion, be open to other beliefs and cultures. With raising my girls, I want them to decide what religion they are. I try to teach them things about the various religions, so that they can make a educated decision. We tend to focus on Christianity just because that is what the majority of their friends are. When I had the chance to review Awakening Consciousness: A Girl's Guide! I was very intrigued at what could be in the book.

Awakening Consciousness is a workbook designed to encourage spiritual growth on a path of self awareness. The fun hands-on exercises in this motivating, easy to use workbook are for girls of all ages and will encourage great exploration into universal Awareness. In this book you will:

  • Exercise your seven chakras
  • Learn about crystals
  • Discover how to keep a healthy aura
  • Explore your inner self
  • Practice learning the pendulum
  • Create your own future
  • Try aromatherapy with easy to do, fun crafts


  • I found the book very interesting and fascinating to read. I think it has some great activities for tween and teen girls to help them figure things out. It opens up a lot of these girls to a whole other world. Knowledge is power, being positive and having a high self esteem will get you so far in life. I definitely give this book 5 out of 5 stars!

    Like this post ~

    Subscribe in a reader

    1 comment:

    Robin Marvel said...

    Hi Ginny
    Thank you very much for reviewing my book. My goal is to encourage a sense of security for girls everywhere.
    I appreciate you taking the time to explore "Awakening Consciousness A Girl's Guide!"
    Have a wonderful week.

    With Much Gratitude,
    Robin Marvel

    Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

    Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...