Follow

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crafts'n Things ~ Free Newsletter

Besides reading, Scrapbooking and Crafting is my all time favorite thing to do. It relieves stress, helps me be creative, preserve memories and make memories!

The winter months are some of the best crafting months for me. I hate the cold, so I stay inside as much as possible.

Crafts 'n things offers a free, monthly newsletter that provides members with unique project ideas for home decor, gift giving, and gardening.

Once you sign up at www.craftsnthings.com/Newsletter, the newsletter arrives to your email providing a first look at special offers, products, and more. In addition, each subscriber has an opportunity to sign-up for "Win It!" - a prize program that gives participants a great chance to win fantastic craft-related prizes.


Once you confirm your newsletter, you have access to bonus material, 30 minute cards (one of my favorite sections of the mag!), the current newsletter and the Win-It section.

I absolutely love Crafts'n Things magazine. I usually get it at the library, but was sent 3 back issues from Mom Central. The other night at dance, I sat and read all 3 issues. After reading those three issues, I went to the library to see if I could pick up a couple more issues. They were actually so low on the mags, they only had a few from 2007 to check out! I must not be the only winter crafter :)

What is great about this magazine is it covers tons of crafts. There were sewing projects, knitting/crochet, jewelry making, card making, scrapbooking and tons of other paper craft ideas.
There are instructions, so even beginners can do the projects. Trust me I am not super creative at all. If it weren't for magazines, blogs, sketches, etc I wouldn't not be doing anything crafty.

Let me know if you subscribe to the newsletter and what you think. They also publish Pack-o-Fun which has been a long time favorite of mine. I've gotten some of the cutest Valentine's day mailbox ideas from them in the past for the girls!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

Sherrylinn said...

Thank Ginny!
I've posted this on my "Giveaway and Freebies Blog". Not that I get much traffic there, but you never know!

http://sherrylinnslist.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for letting us know about this great opportunity. I signed right up and I am loving all of the ideas. Now I have to sit down and create something instead of just clicking around!