Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good night of sleep


One of my favorite things to do is sleep. It always has been. I have thought of all the time I probably have wasted over my life by sleeping instead of living. I always decide though, I just love sleeping to much!

Actually though, by getting a good night sleep, I am more alert when awake. I feel better when I am fully rested, I'm healthier and just plain get more done!

Having a good bed really makes a difference. If you are uncomfortable how are you going to get a good night sleep? If you wake up in pain from your bed, you aren't getting a good night sleep either. Having a comfortable mattress is key.

I personally have never cared much what my bed looks like. Now that I have hit my thirties (shudder), I'm starting to think my room would look nicer with a nice bed as well. Right now, we don't even have a headboard. Just a plain mattress on a box spring.

I've always loved the look of the beds without the box spring. I'm also big into the contemporary look. I found some great metal beds over at Time 4 Sleep that would look great in my bedroom. I particularly like the Milano. They have such a huge selection of metal, storage, divian, wood and even leather beds. It can make the decision hard. One thing I love about the site though is you can search by bed size, color, style and price.

I even found an adorable pink children's bed that Cami would die for!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...