Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year + Fabulous!!!

Well I'm back with a totally wiped out computer. I guess it is good because my hard drive was full. Now it is blank & I can fill it up again (and be more careful!)

Playing catch up yet again, never really fully caught up from Cam being sick. Oh well, what can you do.

Upon reading some emails, I found out that I got the amazing "Your blog is Fabulous!" award from Lisa @ Mommying On The Fly

Thank you so much, what a great thing to come back to! Please be sure to subscribe to my new Daily blog, Mom of 2 Dancers. I still have to work on it, but that is the addy. This will be mainly my review blog & giveaway blog from now on.

Ok now~ To claim it, there are a few rules. I have to admit my 5 addictions and then pass it onto another 5 blogs…

Hello, My name is Ginny and I am addicted to…

  1. Chocolate
  2. Reading
  3. My camera (especially taking pictures of my girly girls)
  4. Scrapbooking/Crafting
  5. Blogging
Now I am passing it to...

  1. Margarita Mama
  2. The Ramblings of a Crazy Woman
  3. The McIllece Spot
  4. My Life as a Mom at 22
  5. Unexpected Bliss

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

4 comments:

Amber M. said...

Aren't you sweet! Thanks for the award and I can't wait to explore your blog...

Sheri said...

Awww, thank you! I'm finally back online after a horrible pc issue, and the first thing I see is this, how sweet!

nike shoes said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

maicher said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not
fashion jewelry

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...