If you haven't heard of the Skin MD line of shielding products, you are really missing out. These are not just basic lotions. They actually form a protective barrier on your skin. Here is some information from the website ~
A Shielding Lotion is far more effective as a dry skin treatment than conventional moisturizing lotions or protective creams. If you suffer from dry skin, you know that just using a moisturizing lotion doesn't solve the problem. A shielding lotion does much more than just treat dry skin – it’s a new kind of skin care product that makes a real difference to all skin types.
Skin MD Natural™ is promptly absorbed, without the slightest hint of any greasy or oily feeling or residue, transforming the outer layer of skin into a hydrating invisible shield.
I have found that this bottle sure packs a big punch. You only need a small amount, it is absorbed quickly and your skin immediately feels better. Another thing I love is that this can be used all over your entire body. I never put my "regular" lotion on my face, but the Skin MD Natural with SPF 15 even works on my face. My face does break out, so I was bit worried about trying it on my face. I decided to go ahead and try it. Guess what, I love it for my face. It didn't cause any break outs, feels wonderful and has the SPF in it that I insist on using.
You can check out the pricing and full list of products here. This lotion is worth the price!
I have good news though for one lucky blog reader, thanks the The Family Review Network and Skin MD, I have a bottle of lotion to giveaway.
To enter, visit Skin MD look around. Come back here and comment for one entry. Please let me know something you learned from Skin MD or why you want to start using their shielding lotion.
Extra Entries ~
- Blog this giveaway with a link back here & to Protect-A-Bed
- Put my button on your sidebar (find the html to the right)
- Put my Contest blog button on your sidebar (html found here to the left)
- Follow any of my blogs (reviews, contest blog, Mom of 2 Dancers blog, craft/scrapbook, getting free from debt or my book blog).
- Submit this contest or any of my blogs to social networking sites (stumble, delicious, kirtsy, digg, etc)
- Be a subscriber (email subs get 2 entries, comment twice please)
- Twitter this contest and/or follow me on twitter
Like this post ~