Saturday, February 7, 2009

EyeBuyDirect Clearance: Buy One get one Free This Monday 02/09

I'm going to be doing a review for Eyebuydirect.com soon. I've ordered my eyeglasses and just waiting for them to be made and shipped. I made a little mistake and forgot to fax over my prescription for several days. Eyebuydirect.com was great in contacting me via email and phone to let me know what was going on!

In the mean time though, they are about to have a huge sale and I didn't want my readers to miss it. Ordering was super easy online! I went with the Anna thanks to my hubby & tween talking me into that style :) I wanted the Cat, but they look almost exactly like the last two pairs I bought, lol.

Monday, February 9th - Mark this date and make sure you have your prescription ready for the EyeBuyDirect.com 24 hour stock clearance.

Get a FREE pair of prescription glasses for every pair you buy!

Visit us now to select your frames www.eyebuydirect.com
  • Hundreds of new frames
  • New high quality ultra thin lenses
  • Loyalty points rewarded
  • Free Shipping over $99
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee



Make sure to have your prescription ready. I went in August, so just ran up to my eye doctor and picked up a paper copy of it. Took less then 5 minutes!



Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Norman said...

Hey Ginny! Thank, very fashionable glasses, never thought you could buy glasses online! Will surely give it a go on Monday

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...