Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Manifest your Magnificence!

I have two daughters, raising them with a positive attitude and high self esteem are very important to me. I believe the only way to get through things is to look for the positive in them. Having a high self worth is also crucial, especially with girls. Right now I'm lucky, both my girls have rather high esteems, way more then I ever had as a kid!

I love finding products that help boost that, help encourage positive attitudes. When the Family Review Network introduced me to Magnificent Creations, I was pretty excited. What they sell are affirmation cards and an affirmation cd.

Manifest Your Magnificence is a unique set of 64 affirmation cards and an audio CD designed specifically to nurture a child's self-esteem. Beautifully illustrated, written and spoken, each affirmation carries a powerful message that connects children to their magnificence. This unique set of cards and CD encourages positive interactions between adults and children, creates communication about feelings, promotes values such as honesty, responsibility, and compassion, and imprints positive attitudes and beliefs in the subconscious through use of "I AM" statements.

I prefer visual, so I chose the affirmation cards to review.
When I received the cards, I was impressed with the size and quality. The cards measure just over 4 x 4 in size, they look almost like coasters. They come in a nice flip up storage box that has the I am message right on the top as soon as you flip it open. The cards have really cute artwork and of course encouraging messages on them. Each card has a front and a back.


From the website, some ways of using the cards ~

These wonderful cards can be used in many ways to remind children that they are Magnificent Creations. Once the child picks a card, you can reinforce the power of the affirmation by having the child express how it relates to them by:
  • writing, talking, drawing
  • singing, acting, dancing
  • carrying a card with them as a reminder of who
    they truly are
My girls have enjoyed flipping through the cards and reading the messages. The cards are geared toward kids ages 6 - 12. I'd like to start using the cards as prompts in journal writing. I think they will make some great entries for them with positive messages.

I did not review the cd, however I'd like to include what the website says about it. Some people prefer hearing over visuals. If the cd is anything like the cards, then I know it is great.

Each affirmation carries a powerful message. When heard over and over, these messages encourage people to believe in themselves, in their dreams and their own personal power, promoting positive values such as responsibility, compassion and respect. It also helps to increase their self esteem.

As with any kind of affirmation, the more people hear positive messages, the more they will see the positive results manifesting in their lives. So play the CD's often and watch the positive transformation begin.

The creator is Susan T Howson, MA, CPCC, CHBC, a University Professor, Family and Relationship Systems Coach, Human Development Expert, Author, Keynote Speaker, Humanitarian-Award Winner and International Coaches Federation PRISM award winner for my development of the Kids Coaching Connection Program.

Manifest Your Magnificence Products
Are available directly from Magnificent Creations Limitee.

Each set contains 64 full colour cards, with gloss lamination to ensure High quality and durability

All cards are packed in a beautiful full-colour hi-gloss gift box and shrinkwrapped for protection during shipping. All CD's are packed with beautiful full-color insert and shirnkwrapped for protection during shipping.

The cards are $25.95 + shipping and the CD's are $15.95 + shipping. Company is based in Canada.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

AudreyO said...

My kids are grown now. My older daughter went through a program back in elementary school called "Project Self Esteem" It was an awesome opportunity for all of us to learn all we could about helping the kids develop something that would carry them through into adulthood. Want to know the "drawback?" My daughter seldom meets others who have as much self esteem as she does.

I'm so impressed to meet someone else who sees this as incredibly important.

It's so nice to come visit the blogs from the Bloggy Carnival now that I have time to both read and comment.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...