Monday, February 2, 2009

Review ~ Regeneration Anti-Aging Whole Food Bar


I love eating granola bars, energy bars, protein bars etc. They are easy to throw in my purse and eat while I'm out. The bad thing about the bars though, it is hard to find one that are both good for you and healthy. I am trying to live a healthier lifestyle, so I am always on the look out for a great new product to aid me in my journey.

When I was given the chance to try the BRAND NEW Regeneration Anti-Aging Whole Food Bar, I was pretty excited! These bars are the first to contain a powerful combination of fresh, cold-pressed superfoods, high levels of anti-inflammatory nutrients and vitamins, nutritious fruit flavonoids and low-glycemic ingredients – foods that nourish from the inside out giving our body, skin and mind the nutrients needed to slow aging and achieve optimal health. The bar has been independently tested by Brunswick Laboratories to contain a super high 7,800 ORAC units per bar –The ORAC test is considered the industry standard in determining antioxidant level of foods and nutrients.

When I first opened my box, I was impressed at the size of the bars. They are a really nice big size, not like some of those silly little 100 calorie bars that you open up and there are only 2 bites :) These bars are packed with food that are good for you. The best part, they taste good! They are moist, have a nice taste and you can even see all the good for you food in them. You will be able to identify what you are eating, no scary chemicals that you can't pronounce!

If you are interested in leading a healthier lifestyle, decrease the signs of aging, I highly recommend trying Regeneration Anti-Aging Whole Food Bars! They are currently available online at www.RegenerationUSA.com for $47.99 per case of 12 bars ($3.99 each). They will soon be available at retailers nationwide.

Thanks Family Review Network.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

3carnations said...

I'm interested in knowing how you got involved in being given products to test and review on your blog - I would love to do that!

Anonymous said...

You should try the Omega Smart bars www.omegasmartbar.com

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...