Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!

I know some parents are against tv with kids, but I personally love it. There are so many great educational shows out there. They make learning fun! As long as there is a limit, then I am all for it. I know my oldest learned tons from Barney, and my youngest learned a lot from Dora.

Another great character in the world of kids tv is Wubbzy. Wubbzy is a fun, lovable, curious little guy who just likes to play, play, play with his friends in the wild and wacky town of Wuzzleburg. He's charmed young children, been a smash hit online, wowed an array of top licensees and otherwise won over anyone who's met the most famous, lovable resident of Wuzzleburg.

On February 3rd the newest Wubbzy DVD has hit the shelves. It is called Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!: A Little Help from My Friends.

Join Wubbzy, Widget and Walden in Wuzzleburg in this fun, fun, fun collection of 8 episodes! Friendship takes center stage as Wubbzy and his pals search for a lost Wiggle Wrench, escape a runaway Doodleberry Cake, build a Super Robot, teach Walden to boogie and work hard for Wuzzleburg trophies. Together they discover the importance of positive values like confidence, cooperation, team work and above all , the meaning of friendship. There's hours of singing, dancing, laughing and learning in this Emmy award winning series that will have preschool kids and parents alike saying WOW!


Can you believe that Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! airs nearly 40 times a week on Nick Jr. and Noggin? That is pretty impressive to me. I highly recommend Noggin by the way. I love that there are no commercials, I can't even tell you what a lifesaver Noggin was for me with my now 7 year old! She still tunes in after school several days of a week for some of her favorite shows. That includes Wow! Wow! Wubbzy. She was thrilled when she saw we received the dvd in the mail. She really enjoyed it and has already watched several times. This one is a keeper, especially for younger children. You will get years out of it!

A little help from my friends was a winner in my house and I know it will be in yours as well! You can purchase the dvd at many retailers, including Amazon (Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!: A Little Help from My Friends). You can also buy the Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!: A Little Help from My Friends (with Bonus Soundtrack) & the soundtrack Little Help From My Friends (Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!).


There is a great website where can join the "Wubb Club," sign up for the newsletter, read the Wubbzy Blog, and listen to Wubbzy podcasts. The site also provides fun activities, recipes, printable coloring pages, and much more!

Thanks to Mom Central for giving me the opportunity to review Wow! Wow! Wubbzy.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...