Sunday, March 8, 2009

Have you ever considered plastic surgery?

I will be totally honest, I have thought about plastic surgery. I've always been thin, so I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was in high school. Since I got married at 19, it wasn't about attracting men. I wanted it for myself, to fill out clothes better, etc.

Now that I am in my early thirties, I'm not as stick thin. Now my focus is more on getting liposuction. The only area I have weight issues is my belly. I have that lovely pouch thing that us moms tend to get. I've tried exercising, eating better ~ nothing seems to get rid of it.

I'm pretty afraid of doctors though, so I have a lot of questions that could benefit from Cosmetic Surgery Help. This website is pretty cool. Right on the main page is a large box where you can ask your question about cosmetic surgery. You can also browse through other peoples questions. Plus there is a forum. Some questions, you might not even be sure you have!

Just a heads up, this is real medical site. As you ask questions, you may across real medical procedure pictures.

Have you ever considered plastic surgery? What would you get done if money was no object?

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Eryn at HomeSchooledYear.com said...

I too have kicked around breast augmentation for years. I was very slight to begin with, and then I breast fed two babies for 2 years each. I wouldn't trade that time for anything, though.

Now that my daughter is 11, I worry about the messages that might send to her, since we spend so much time with her talking about how she needs to love herself for who she is, and how we are all different in our own ways, and that makes the world beautiful.

After boobs, I've often kicked around getting....less of my father's nose lol But again, see above, because my daughter has my nose, too. So arg!

I do think that many times, having "work done" can be empowering, but we have to be reeeeally introspective about what's driving our desire to change ourselves surgically. And as long as a woman is healthy and has a surgeon that she works with is responsible, I think that it's a personal decision.

Thanks for the dialogue :)

Amy B said...

Great question...
Well since I Breastfed 4 babies for well over a year I would love to get my breast done..
But I also lost 95 pounds last year so a tummy job would be really nice.
I am going to go take a look at the web site.
I wish money was not a object..

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did consider plastic surgery, and I did it. Not to be larger, but to be small size. I have to say I hope to do it again as my breast have grown back, very rare from what I understand, but happened.

My advice
Research, Research, Research and do what makes you happy.
*Some places even have payment plans.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...