Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm a bag addict ~ Review eenamaria travel tote

Yes, I am a total bag addict. I love purses, totes, beach bags, wallets, wristlets, etc etc.

When I was little, I never went anywhere without a bag. My parents used to joke that I'd grow up a bag lady just because I loved going everywhere with bags. I actually used to fill up the entire backseat with bags of toys. I can't believe they even let me do that, lol.

Anyways, when I had the chance to review a bag from the super sassy eenamaria, I was beyond excited. I chose the eenamaria I Mean Bizniss Travel Tote. I love big bags, and this was the largest selection they offered. When I got a jumbo box in the mail, I was a bit surprised, lol. I know it says travel tote, but they literally mean travel tote. This bag is amazing!

It measures a whopping 19.5" x 17" x 7" and it really holds a lot.

Product Features

  • Top zipper closure
  • Interior fabric lining
  • Two interior slide pockets
  • One interior back wall zipper pocket
  • Double handles with a 4 inch drop length and a 12 inch strap length
  • Front and back exterior zipper pockets
  • Additional strap with an 11 inch drop length and a 30 inch strap length

I chose the black and white version, I totally love it. It is patent nylon and has a really great look to it. The straps feel very secure. The bag really holds a lot. I wish I had this last year when my daughter did competition. I was hoping to use it for a tote bag for going back & forth during the week, but it is just a bit to bag. Who know, I might change my mind because I love the look of it. I think the Workin' Weekend Baby Totewould have been more what I was looking for, size wise. Style wise, I just love the travel tote.

One thing I love about this company is the color options. They have tons of fun graphic patterns with bright fun colors. These bags make you feel good, which boosts your confidence. These would be great for working moms, and even blogger moms going to all those fun conferences every year!

You can purchase eenamaria bags from Ebags. A little more about the company ~

eenamaria

You know eenamaria. She walks faster because she knows where she's going. Impatient and enterprising, she's the one you envy as she glides past you on her motorcycle in gridlocked traffic. She lives by different rules, rules that set her free. She's an Urban Nomad, a life-traveler who knows her way even in places she's never been before. Drop her in any city, any terrain, and the result will be the same. She'll find a path even natives don't know about. The one leading to the most sensational salsa club, the fastest ski slope, the hottest job, the most interesting people. Laughter follows her like light trails a comet. She's a rising star. Sexy. Secure. Life lived in free-style. eenamaria is you. Sexy. Secure. Life lived in free-style. eenamaria is you.

I have found the customer service great with eenamaria. They truly care about selling a high quality bag. I want to get the eenamaria Take a Walk on the Wild Side next. This was the other bag I debated against when I chose mine. Such a sexy little purse, I just love it!

Thanks to Family Review Network for hooking me up with an awesome bag company!!!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Ms. Latina on a Mission said...

You lucky Lady!!! I love their bags! Hope you enjoy it Ginny

Willo said...

Hey, sorry to pop in here but you won my giveaway and I can't manage to get your email address. Could you please email me by the end of the day March 20th so I can get your info and mail it out to you. Thanks!

theradgensclan (at) hotmail (dot) com

Taru said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sarah

http://wordwhomp.net

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...