Monday, March 2, 2009

Johnson's 50th Anniversary

When you have a baby, Johnson's becomes a staple in your home. Right from babies first bath, the iconic yellow bottle of JOHNSON'S® HEAD-TO-TOE® Baby Wash with NO MORE TEARS® becomes a staple in many homes.

I know every time I see that yellow bottle, I remember giving my girls there baths. Especially my first, she was 6 weeks early, weighing in at 5lbs3oz. She came home from the hospital a little under 5lbs. She was so tiny, plus being only 19 I was so afraid to give her that first bath. Armed with some comfy towels, baby washcloth, baby towel and Jonhson's head to toe baby wash I was all set to go. Poor thing cried so hard, she was bright red, lol.

This year marks the 50th Anniversary of the JOHNSON'S® NO MORE TEARS® trademark. Can you believe this product has been around for 50 years already? To help celebrate its 50th Anniversary, JOHNSON'S® introduces two new products to their line ~ JOHNSON'S® HEAD-TO-TOE® Foaming Wash and JOHNSON'S® Baby Bubble Bath & Wash.

I was asked to review the products and blog about them on behalf of Mom Central and Johnson’s. I loved the new foaming head-to-toe wash. It is so easy to use with the pump & since it is foaming you don't have to deal with trying to get some suds going. The bubble bath of course is great as well. Cami loves using it in the tub and I love the way she smells when she gets out. Since she is my baby at age 7, it is nice to go back in time using this product!


Be sure to check out Johnson's Baby Channel on Youtube. Where expert advice meets new ideas from moms like you. You can view helpful parenting videos or upload your own.

What are your memories of Johnson's Baby products? Did your mom use it for you, did you use it with your babies?

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...