I got to review the Orlando 3 Pack of books. With the 3 pack, you get the premier guidebooks to every single attraction in Orlando at a special combination price that can't be beat. You get Universal Orlando, the only grownup guidebook devoted exclusively to the hottest new resort destination in central Florida, and The Hassle-Free Walt Disney World Vacation, PLUS SeaWorld, Discovery Cove & Aquatica: Orlando's Salute to the Seas. These books have a combined retail value of $47.85, but thanks to this exclusive, Internet-only offer, you get ALL THREE books for just $24.95, a saving of nearly 48%!
Seaworld is one of my favorite places. We used to have one near by, but now the closest is in Florida. I was excited to read through SeaWorld, Discovery Cove & Aqautica. It starts out with some history of Orlando's Theme parks. Then it goes into information about Seaworld, Discovery Cove and Aqautica. This is your luxury guide to three great theme parks and two fabulous water parks. Includes . . .
- SeaWorld, home of Shamu.
- Discovery Cove, the swim-with-the-dolphins resort
- Aquatica, SeaWorld's water park, complete with dolphins!
- Busch Gardens Africa, world-class zoo, world-class coasters.
- Adventure Islands, Tampa's own water park.
- A chapter on the luxury resort hotels that ring SeaWorld.
The last book that I read for review is probably my favorite, The Other Orlando. It is a huge 300+ page book that covers everything you need to know about Orlando, Florida! Here is the description from The Intrepid Traveler ~
Orlando's not a one-mouse town!
For the first time, an Orlando guidebook provides the in-depth coverage for which other guidebooks just don't have space. Imagine: over 50 pages devoted just to Sea World, plus a complete chapter on Discovery Cove, the new swim-with-dolphins attraction. Complete reviews of every non-Disney, non-Universal attraction, plus . . .
- Individual review of every attraction.
- Complete chapters on Cypress Gardens, Splendid China, Kennedy Space Center, and Busch Gardens Tampa.
- The "real" Florida of pristine wilderness walks and unspoiled canoe trails.
- Orlando's exploding arts scene.
- Insider tips to help you get the most out of your visit and maximize your vacation enjoyment.
You can find out even more about Orlando on the Orlando Blog.
So, have you been to Orlando? What is your favorite thing to do there?
Like this post ~