Monday, March 2, 2009

Musings Mondays


When reading do you read every word? Do you ever skip chapters or skim over parts? (question curtesy of Wendy)

Normally I read every word. I also never skip ahead, sometimes I don't read the entire back cover because it gives to much away.

The only time that I skim in books is when I'm reading a book with a lot of romance scenes. I just don't care much for graphic scenes. I do enjoy some stories that contain them like Eve Duncan series by JD Robb & the series by Laural K Hamilton about the fairy.

1 comment:

Ms. Latina said...

I HAVE to read every word or else I feel as tho I missed something! If the book is really good I stay up all nite on a bender LOL

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...