I got to try Nature's Source bathroom cleaner from SC Johnson. Let me tell you I honestly love this product! It has a pleasant smell, no super strong chemical smells. It is gentle enough to clean with no gloves on. I just sprayed in the shower, let it sit for a few and then gently wiped clean. It really got my shower pretty clean. There was no hard scrubbing or anything. Love that! Plus I can feel good about using this product.
The Bathroom cleaner along with the other Nature's Source line is made with simple, biodegradable, plant-based cleaners. Now you can have the cleaning power you want and still go natural. Nature's Source™. Natural. Clean.
Give your bathroom a natural sparkle. Say goodbye to dirt, grime, soap scum and hard-water deposits with this natural cleaner from the folks at Scrubbing Bubbles®. It attacks and loosens stubborn soil with the power of lactic acid, making it easy to keep your bathroom sparkling and smelling fresh. Who says you can’t be natural and tough?
Thanks to the Family Review Network & Nature's Source, not only did I get to try this amazing product ~ one of my readers will as well.
To enter ~
Head over to Nature's Source and then leave a comment on which new product you want to try most.
Extra Entries ~
- Visit Nature's Source Tips and Tricks Page and tell us your favorite tip that they have to help you go green.
- Join CoolSavings and Print Real Coupons through this link & come back & tell me
- Follow me on twitter & tweet this giveaway.
- Blog about this giveaway linking back here
- Subscribe and/or Follow my blog (Email 2 entries, RSS 1 entry, Follow 1 entry)
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Subscribe or Follow to any of my other blogs (Mom of 2 Dancers, Contest listings, Books, My Creative Life or Getting free from debt)
- Advertise on my Entrecard
- Fav me on Technorati
- Join Swagbucks
Winner ~ mar
Like this post ~