I love wearing sandals in the summer, the only drawback ~ your feet can get sweaty. Through Mom Fuse, I found a great product that eliminates that problem. Along with many other benefits as well!
SummerSoles, a peel and stick shoe liner that not only absorbs foot moisture, preventing it from ruining the lining of the shoe, but can be used to update existing shoes and sandals with a large range of colors and prints to choose from. And with a new thong-style insert, updating and protecting any type of shoe is a snap. From the most expensive designer sandals to everyday work pumps, SummerSoles can make sure shoes are runway-ready for multiple seasons.
Summer Soles sent me three items to review for them. I was sent the Fragrant Footings Scented Insoles (jasmine scent), Limited Edition Artists print Softness of Suede (flower) and a Zebra printed liner from the Softness of Suede collection.
You can trim the insoles to fit your shoe. Trimming is very easy to do. The Summer Soles are super soft, absorbent and have some great looks to them. I can't even tell you how comfortable these are. We got lucky and had a couple really nice days in Michigan, so I could test out my summer soles on my sandals. They can be used for a variety of shoe types, but what drew me to these in the first place was for sandals!
My favorite pair is the limited edition flower print (the yellow one pictured) That is totally my style! I love the black & white shown in the photo as well, very cool.
That is another great thing about this product, not only does it make your shoe more comfortable, less sweaty, but they also give your shoe a totally new look!
I have great news ~ Summer Soles is giving away pair on my blog. To enter, just head over to Summer Soles and tell me what your favorite item is from the website.
After you complete that step, feel free to do any of the extra entries~
Extra Entries ~
- Visit Summer Soles and read about Sweaty Feet, come back here & tell me something you learned (I Know fun entry, lol)
- Join CoolSavings and Print Real Coupons through this link & come back & tell me
- Follow me on twitter & tweet this giveaway.
- Blog about this giveaway linking back here and Scanalog
- Subscribe and/or Follow my blog (Email 2 entries, RSS 1 entry, Follow 1 entry)
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Subscribe or Follow to any of my other blogs (Mom of 2 Dancers, Contest listings, Books, My Creative Life or Getting free from debt)
- Advertise on my Entrecard
- Fav me on Technorati
- Join Swagbucks
Contest ends April 4th at 11:59pm
Like this post ~