Friday, March 13, 2009

Review ~ La Vita All Natural Crunchy Cookies

I was given the chance to try a brand new healthy cookie recently through Mom Fuse. I was sent the Raspberry/Lemon Crunchy Cookie by La Vita Health Foods, ltd to try out.

La Vita All Natural Crunchy Cookies introduces healthy snacking with
their new delicious line of cookies.

La Vita Health Foods, a leader in the healthy gourmet snack
food sector, announces the launch of their All Natural Crunchy Cookies
at NASFT.

La Vita has revolutionized cookies to create a new line of
delicious diabetic friendly, gluten and sugar-free, low fat, low
glycemic, cholesterol free, dairy-free, prebiotic, Vegan and Kosher
Certified cookies that are also a good source of fiber.


As soon as I got my package in the mail, I instantly opened up these cookies. I'm not a huge fan of raspberry, but I do love lemon. The cookies have a very subtle flavor and I really liked them a lot. I might have to start trying more raspberry items! What I liked the best though was the crunch. These cookies are literally very crunchy. To me, it seems like a unique crunch, very very good. I really liked them a lot. The one thing though is they seemed to have a funny after taste. The only thing to compare to is a sugar substitute, so I'd like to look more into that.

I highly recommend these cookies for everyone, but especially ~ people on diets, diabetics, gluten free diet, vegan diet, kosher diet, etc. They are a great alternative cookie! La Vita crunchy cookies come in a great variety as well ~

Naturally Flavored: Almond, Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Poppy
Seed, Raspberry Lemon, Peanut Butter, Strawberry and Cajun

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...