Saturday, March 14, 2009

Review ~ Steaz Organic Iced Teaz


I'm sure you have seen me mention before, that I love Iced Tea, when Mom Fuse approached me with an opportunity to review Iced Tea, I jumped at the chance!


Steaz provides healthy beverages for healthy kids with their
mouthwatering line of Decaffeinated Sparkling Green Teas.

The world's first USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade
Certified energy drink and sparkling green tea

Have received USDA approval for use in School Nutrition
Programs

Iced Teaz line was named Best Tea of 2008 and tied for Best
Organic Products of 2008 by BevNet.

Working to reduce their carbon offsets in all aspects of the
company.

Flavors: Raspberry, Orange, Root Beer and Green Tea With Lemon

I was sent the Green Tea with Lemon and the Raspberry Iced Teas. I shared the Green tea with my 11 year old and gave her the Raspberry to take to school. She loved them and asked me to please buy more.

I really liked the Green Tea with Lemon a lot. It has a great fresh taste, perfect iced tea. Plus it is organic, can't beat that.

Here is a coupon for buy one Steaz tea, get another free! If you are an ice tea drinker, or you know someone is ~ you will really enjoy Steaz!

They also make other products, you can find some of the Steaz line at Amazon as well.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...