Saturday, April 4, 2009

Joined Book Swim Today

I had wona membership to Book Swim a few months ago & I finally got around to joining today. It is basically like Netflix but for books. I joined the 3 book package. It looks like they ship you out 3 books, you can return 2 of them when you are done, keep the last to read & then get more books.

I love that there are no late fees, etc. You can also search books several ways ~ Search books for rent by AUTHOR, Search books for rent by TITLE or Search Books by ISBN.

They seem to have a pretty good selection of books. Not everything I was looking for was available though. I will update after I get my first box of 3 books.

Anyone else a member?

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...