Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Joolwe jewelry ~ Great Mother's Day Gift Idea

I love jewelry, don't you? I will be honest, I've never been big on costume jewelry. I just prefer something real, doesn't matter if it is gold or sterling silver, just like it real. The only time I like costume jewelry is if it isn't meant to look like silver or gold (if that makes any sense)

A few years ago though, I decided that jewelry just gets to costly. I mean, I do have 2 kids, who has the money to spend on jewelry? I realized that I really like Gold Over Sterling Silver Jewelry. It is a cheaper alternative, and it is technically still real jewelry. You get way more bang for your buck, and you can own a wider selection!

I was sent the Gold over Sterling Silver and Orange CZ Cheetah Pattern Ring from Joolwe recently. What a gorgeous ring. Very high quality, great coloring, super pretty. I just love wearing it, and I have received tons of compliments because it is so shiny on my finger.

I was recently browsing their website to see what else they offered. Wow, what a selection. They carry it all ~ silver, gold, gold over silver, and more. They even have designer collections including ELLE Sterling Silver Jewelry!

With everything being so affordable, why not treat yourself to a new piece of jewelry. Would also make a great Mother's Day gift this year~

If you check out Joolwe, make sure to sign up for their newsletter (located on the right of the main page). Every month they give away a piece of jewelry to a subscriber!

If you are a fan of jewelry, make sure to read the Jewelry Blog that they right as well. This review brought to you thanks to Joolwe and Family Review Network.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: