Library Loot ~ April 8-14, 2009

I've been wanting to play along with the Library Loot meme for a few weeks now and finally have a second to put my post up. Library Loot is a weekly meme hosted by A Striped Armchair and Alessandra's Place.









I read Charlaine Harris Harper Connely books, so I decided to check out her other books. I picked up Real Murders (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries, Book 1) and Shakespeare's Landlord (Lily Bard Mysteries, Book 1). When I went to read Real Murders, I realized it seemed familiar. Yep, I already read it. So that went right into my return pile with White Witch Black Curse, that I just finished.

That would not be my only mistake though this week. I then went to pick up Deadly Harvest and realized it was the second book in the he Flynn Brothers Trilogy, not the first. I then decided to start reading Shakespeare's Landlord.

















I also picked up Would-Be Witch and Sex and the Psychic Witch (The Triplet Witch Trilogy, Book 1) plus The Bone Collector.



Oh & I renewed ghostgirl because I am struggling to get into it.





I'm waiting on my first box from BookSwim, can't wait ~ it was shipped on the 7th, and it holds the in between Stephanie Plum that I have been waiting FOREVER for!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Thanks for joining in! The cover for The Bone Collector is super-creepy in a good way. :)

Mo from Unmainstream Mom Reads said...

Sex and the Psychic Witch was my favorite of the Triplet Witch series :)

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...