I think this has happened to everyone. I remember with both my girls, I would be struggling with one foot on the cart, holding it in place while I tired to unlock my door. Unless it was super hot, I always put my daughter in the car first and I used to dread my cart rolling away.
The mom behind the My Lil' Monkeys came up with this idea of the Cart-Stopper after her son rolled away in a shopping cart towards traffic. After months of testing, she and her husband started selling these fantastic products!
I was sent a red cart-stopper to test out. What a fun little gadget, that is super handy. It is a very reasonable size, that easily fits in a diaper bag or leave in the car, etc. It just suction cups to your car & then you hook it to the cart. It is wonderful for those windy days, no more fighting with the cart. I wish this was around when my girls were younger, it would have been such a life saver.
Buy it ~ You can purchase the Cart-Stopper in 3 fashionable colors for $9.95 each + $4.95 flat rate shipping. Get together with some friends to save on shipping!
Win it ~ The generous people at My Lil' Monkey is giving away one cart stopper to a lucky reader of Mom of 2 Dancers Reviews. Winner will be sent one random stopper, you will not get to pick a color. To enter, tell me what color you would buy if you were purchasing.
Extra entries ~
- Tell me a story about a time this would have come in handy
- 5 extra entries this time for blogging this contest. You must link to both the contest & my main site to count. It can be an individual post or a round-up style post, as long as you link to both main page and actual contest link. Leave 5 comments to get all 5 entries. If you only want to link to the contest, then you will get 1 extra entries.
- Follow me on twitter & tweet this giveaway.
- Subscribe and/or Follow my blog (Email 2 entries, RSS 1 entry, Follow 1 entry)
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Subscribe or Follow to any of my other blogs (Mom of 2 Dancers, Contest listings, Books, My Creative Life or Getting free from debt)
- Advertise on my Entrecard
- Fav me on Technorati
- Join Swagbucks
Thanks to Family Review Network and Cart-Stopper for this review and giveaway.
Like this post ~