Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Review ~ Kitchen Witch (Accidental Witch Trilogy, Book 1)

I was browsing around Book Swim and came across The Kitchen Witch (Accidental Witch Trilogy, Book 1). I love stories about witches, so I thought I'd give it a try.

It wasn't what I thought it would be, but the book wasn't bad. It is isn't really about a witch, but more a Romance. If you enjoy chick lit, lightweight Romance, etc it is a cute story.

Single dad and television producer Logan Kilgarven finds his life turned upside down when his quirky new neighbor, Melody Seabright, who is rumored to be a witch, gets a job at his TV station, where she wreaks havoc on the set and on his heart.

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...