Thursday, April 2, 2009

Review ~ Mom's Best Naturals Cereal

I don't really eat cereal because I do not like milk. I will snack on cereal though, and my husband and daughters eat it. When Mom Fuse asked me to try out a new cereal from Mom's Best, I thought it sounded really good.

Mom's Best sent me two boxes ~ Oats & Honey Blend and the Honey Grahams to try out.

The first thing that caught my eye about these cereals is the company philosophy. They have been owned by the same family for 4 generations, they only make Breakfast cereal. Mom's Best also uses the highest quality ingredients. There's nothing artificial, no saturated fat or hydrogenated oils, no high fructose corn syrup, etc.

When the cereal arrived, I quickly opened it up to see just how good this all natural cereal was. I tried the Oats & Honey Blend first. It was SO good, I decided this box was just for me :) My 7 year old did end up prying a bowl from me, but that is it. I snacked on this cereal instead of eating chips, cookies, etc. Super yummy, I have to locate a store that sells it so I can buy more! My 7 year old liked as well. I had to hide the box, lol.

I loved that my snacking was good for me as well, the Oats & Honey Blend contains ~
  • 10g of Whole Grain Per Serving
  • Naturally Low Fat
  • Multigrain
  • Naturally Cholesterol Free
  • While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease
  • Made with Real Honey

I let the kids have the Honey Grahams. I did taste it & really liked it. My girls ate it in the morning with milk. My 7 year old also took it in a snack baggie for snack as well. She absolutely loved it. The best part, all natural. I felt good letting her eat it for breakfast and snacks.

It contains ~
  • 7g of whole grain per serving
  • Made with real honey and whole grain wheat
  • Naturally cholesterol free
  • 0g trans fat per serving
Be sure to check and see if Mom's Best is offered in your area and give it a try. It isn't offered in mine, and I am super bummed. I just sent them a quick email begging to offer closer to me! If you are lucky enough to be able to buy this, the website has some great recipes as well. You can also get a coupon to save some money.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...