Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Review ~ X-14 Mold & Mildew Stain Remover

I have to be honest, I am a terrible housewife. I hate to clean and cook, I know I know. I love testing out products because I get all of the newest cleaning products to try out. Anything to make my housewife life better is a good thing!

I was recently sent a bottle of the newly designed bottle of X-14 Mold & Mildew stain remover. I will be honest, I was skeptical at first. I tiny bit of my bottle leaked into the bubble wrap, and it had an obvious bleach smell to it. It was time to clean the shower for bathtime, so I gave it a shot.

From the website ~

Mold & Mildew Stain Remover work without scrubbing, it's been proven to remove mold and mildew stains faster and more completely than competitors.* Use it on sealed grout, tile, vinyl and plastic surfaces.

  • No scrubbing!
  • Try on sealed grout, tile and more
  • Beats competition
  • Keeps stains away for up to 2 weeks**

*Independent laboratory studies, Shuster Labs - September 2006
**US Testing and BDC (Block Drug Company) - 2004

I hate scrubbing, so I was totally hoping this would work. I sprayed it and let it sit for a bit. The entire time I was fretting over how I would write up this review for a product that didn't work. I was extremely pleased when I went back in and it really cleaned up the shower. There were some stains in the grout that have been there for a very long time with nothing working. We actually just purchased a grout remover to totally redo it all.

I was very impressed with the X-14 Mold & Mildew stain remover. I really want to try the X-14 Foaming Bathroom Cleaner next!

Huge Thank you to Mom Central and X-14 for helping my shower be cleaner then it has in years!

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

Tile & Grout Cleaning said...

I just got some of the cleaner and I can't wait to try it! Thanks for the info! I haven't been able to find anything yet that works as well as professional grout cleaning.

thefreedeal said...

I love this product and I have tried of the cleaner to my home. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of writing with me.
Free coupons and samples

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...