As numerous mothers know, raising boys can be an adventure. From baby blue blankets to first wedding dances, sons provide their mothers immeasurable amounts of joy - not to mention bruised knees to clean, rambunctious friends, and good-natured teasing. Written for mothers and "mama's boys" everywhere, "Chicken Soup for the Soul: Moms and Sons" (Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC., 978-1-935096-16-0, September 2008, $14.95) offer glimpses into the touching - and often funny - interactions between mothers and their boys, as grateful sons, single moms, and loving grandmothers all chime in to add their voices to this new collection.
To enter tell me something you love about being a mom or something you love about your mom!
- Follow me on twitter & tweet this giveaway.
- Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, ect this post + 1 if you also do my main page!
- Subscribe and/or Follow my blog (Email 2 entries, RSS 1 entry, Follow 1 entry)
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Subscribe or Follow to any of my other blogs (Mom of 2 Dancers, Contest listings, Books, My Creative Life or Getting free from debt)
- Advertise on my Entrecard
- Fav me on Technorati
- Join Swagbucks
I'm also giving away 2 copies of Like Mother, Like Daughter to enter that one as well!
Like this post ~