With the ability to personalize your events and customize your eCards, MyPunchbowl is the most personal way to celebrate life's milestones. You can create your own online invitations, poll guests for the ideal date, easily import guests lists and manage RSVPs, design personalized candy favors, and more.
MyPunchbowl has everything you need right online to help plan for that perfect party. It has e-mail invitations you can create, it helps you set the date, it keeps track of RSVP's, it provides you with party ideas, check list, registry and you can even purchase party favors, supplies and gifts too, all on one site!
MyPunchbowl isn't just party planning though. In this era of social networking, it is hard to keep track of everyone's birthday. With MyPunchbowl, you can keep track of all the birthdays that matter in your life. You can even send e-cards to all of your friends and family when their birthday comes around!
I mentioned weddings as well, MyPunchbowl can help you plan your wedding as well. You can share your engagement with a design style that you like for free online. Think of all the people you want to tell, but don't want to send formal engagements, etc to.
There is also a great forum section at MyPunchbowl. There are a ton of great ideas, tips, recipes and more. They also offer a shopping section, to make planning done all at one stop! There is a wide variety of items for the party and gifts.
MyPunchbowl is a FREE service. However there is a premium paid account option as well. Currently the yearly membership is on sale for $29.95, but it's regularly $49.95. The premium membership provides you with more designs, less ads, and other fun "goodies".
MyPunchbowl Premium ($49.95 value) gives you:
- Premium designs
- More fonts, papers, and ribbons
- Advertising free invitations and eCards
- Priority tech support
- Exclusive partner offers
The people at MyPunchbowl have offered to give TWO of my readers a premium membership for one year.
To enter ~
Please stop by MyPunchbowl browse around, maybe even sign up for the free account. After looking around, come back here and tell me your favorite feature.
Extra entries ~
- Blog about this contest ~ 3 entries, leave 3 comments
- Follow me on twitter & tweet this giveaway.
- Subscribe and/or Follow my blog (Email 2 entries, RSS 1 entry, Follow 1 entry)
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Subscribe or Follow to any of my other blogs (Mom of 2 Dancers, Contest listings, Books, My Creative Life or Getting free from debt)
- Advertise on my Entrecard
- Fav me on Technorati
- Join Swagbucks
- Enter one of my other contests (feel free to enter them all, but only comment for 1 extra entry)
Like this post ~