Monday, May 4, 2009

Review ~ Acting Out Can Can Musical Skirt

If you have girls, then you should know how much they enjoy dressing up. Both my girls have always loved it. It is actually one of the few things my 11 year old will still do with my 7 year old.

When I came across Acting Out, I instantly fell in love with their line of musical dress up skirts. How cute is that?

I was sent the new Musical Can Can skirt to test out.

Children (big and small) will have fun performing their own version of the stage act that originated in Paris in the mid 1800's. Skirt features an adjustable waistband which allows it to fit ages three to eight. Three AAA batteries included.


When I opened the box, I was beyond delighted. The skirt is gorgeous. Extremely well made, beautiful bright colors. It is nice and full as well, no flimsy dress up skirt here. It has the adjustable waste ~ it fit both Cami, my 7 year old and Alli, my 11 year old. They actually had a minor fight over the skirt, my tween insisted Cami had to share the skirt.

Inside the waste, there is a pocket. That is where the music box is located. It has an on/off switch for easy use. Just hit a button and it plays the Can Can. You can listen to the music right on the Acting Out website.

Both girls have worn this skirt to dance class. Everyone loved it! The teachers and even the owner fell in love with it and wanted to know how I got such a cute skirt.

I cannot recommend the Acting Out line of products enough. Check out all of the adorable skirts that they offer. There is such variety from dance, hula, waltz, hokey pokey and even the chicken dance. They also have a line of accessories including baby blankets, wings, boas, tiaras and clippies.
Boys don't need to feel left out as well. Acting out also sells a reversible Adventure cape (pictured) and a Monster Mash cape.

Acting Out Musical Dress up is sold at tons of stores around the US. You can find a store near you, plus internet retailers.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Lis Garrett said...

My two girls would *love* these skirts! And the cape - my son would flip. Great review! :-)

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...