Saturday, June 6, 2009

Review ~ Celebrate Truffles

I love chocolate, love love love it! I also like to watch my weight, once you become a mom it seems that it gets harder to stay thin.

Imagine how excited I was when I discovered Celebrate Life Nutrition through the Family Review Network. I was able totaste test their new Celebrate Chocolate Truffles.

Celebrate Truffles are 100% natural chocolates that are created to to help cut your cravings and satisfy your hunger. The instructions indicate that you are to savor 1-2 pieces 20 minutes before each meal. In addition to cocoa, Celebrate Truffles contain three natural oils (avocado, macadamia nut, and hemp seed) which not only are loaded with healthy Omega 3 oils, but they also help to tell your body that you are beginning to feel full.

Now truffles are my all time favorite chocolate, so Celebrate Chocolate Truffles had a lot to live up to. Let me tell you, they did! They are super yummy. I'm not a really a big eater, so I'm not sure how well they did on suppressing my appetite. I did notice I felt full the few days I ate the chocolates. I really want to try them out for a longer period of a time though. Bonus, I get to eat more of them that way as well.

Some information about Celebrate Chocolate
  • Savor Premium Hand-Made Chocolates
  • Satisfy your hunger - Rich, never-bitter, rare cocoa from an ancient recipe
  • Cut your cravings - Quickly absorbed nutrients deliver quick satisfaction
  • Maximize your nutrition - Concentrated nutrients from 59 whole foods
  • Increase your Omega 3/DHA - Feed your heart and brain these vital nutrients
  • Boost your antioxidants - Premium cocoa delivers superb natural antioxidants
  • Naturalize your beauty - Smoother skin, silkier hair, stronger nails
  • Enjoy Low Glycemic Chocolate - for those who watch their blood sugar
  • Delightfully 100% All Natural
You can purchase the Celebrate Truffles online or check out the website for a retail location near you.

Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

4 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Mmm Mmm MMMM. I love chocolate too. Sounds like these are a nice new product. Great review.

-Lauren

windycindy said...

I envy that you are not a big eater!
It is great though that you felt
full during the first 3 days of eating the chocolates. Thanks for sharing this find!
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Meet the Browns said...

I go crazy over chocolate! This would be a great alternative for me :)

Katie
showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com

janetfaye said...

I think it is great that they help withe cravings and satisfy hunger.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...