Pinecone is looking for families to join the panel

I've decided to get rid of my Getting free from debt blog and just post deals, etc here since this is a product review blog.  I just have to much going on.  I had planned on blogging about budgets, finances, shopping deals, drugstore & coupon deals + ways of making money online.  I never really got to that point, but maybe I will here?

Anyways, one of my favorite survey companies is Pinecone research.  They are hard to get into, you basically have to find a banner somewhere.  They are currently accepting families into the program.  You can sign up here.  It is a referral link, but I do not get anything for it.  It is only because I'm a member in good standing.

I have received many products to test out + you get paid for every qualified survey.  Right now it is $3 + a chance to win a contest.  Everything you do is confidential, so I can't talk about what I have tested, but I have been very happy in the program. 

Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...