Review ~ The 8th Confession by James Patterson

I had won a copy of James Patterson, The 8th Confession right after it was released.  Of course, since I owned it, I didn't read it right away.  I have a habit of doing that, I read the books from the library & never get around to the ones I own.  Over the summer, I decided to return all my library books and take a break from the library.  I finally got around to picking up the 8th Confession after struggling through the Trial. 

The Women's Murder Club is actually what got me hooked on Patterson.  I love this series and The 8th Confession did not disappoint me.  I haven't read any other reviews, so I don't know what others thought.  I really enjoyed this book though.  I thought it had a great story line, I love the character development, I loved the ending.  I wish the tv show would have lasted longer, even though I prefer the book characters to the tv show characters.

Det. Lindsay Boxer, of the San Francisco police department, is searching for a killer who's knocking off the well-to-do without leaving any signs of violence on the bodies. The investigation is going nowhere until the department's repository of institutional memory recalls a series of unsolved killings from 1982 ...

I will be anxiously awaiting the 9th Women's Murder Club book from Patterson!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...