Thursday, October 22, 2009

9 Free Short Stories from Barnes & Noble


I go to Barnes and Noble once or twice a week to use the wi-fi service they offer while my daughter is at dance.  The first time I went there, I was checking out the website and saw the e-reader they offer.  I figured I'd download it and keep some books on my laptop for when I'm without internet while out.  You can download it to your iphone, blackberry, pc or mac.  When you download it, you can also download some free books.  I got a bunch of great books for free already!

They also have 9 free short story audiobook downloads.  Each one is about an hour long.  At checkout, they show up as a penny, when you checkout though it zero's out.  I selected paypal to get past the cc screen. 

Here are the 9 short stories available to download for free ~

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Merrano of the Dry Country
Ysrael: An Unabridged Story from Drown
Truth or Dare: from The Day I Ate Whatever I Wanted
Fathers: An Unabridged Story from The View From Castle Rock
Great Day: An Unabridged Story from Armageddon in Retrospect
Best New Horror: A Story from the Collection 20th Century Ghosts
Super Goat Man: An Unabridged Story from Men and Cartoons
The Babysitter's Code: from Short Story Collection Hardly Knew Her



 Also if you are in the area on the 24th, they are giving away a free child size cookie and hot chocolate, yum!  Find the coupon and others on the coupon page.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...