I was always surprised at how quick they start playing with babies though. Both my girls had favorite baby dolls before they were even 2 years old. Baby dolls quickly led to role playing. Now what mommy doesn't have a kitchen? This is such a fun addition to playing house with baby dolls. Both my girls always loved playing kitchen.
Pretend Play Kitchens has an amazing selection of kitchens for girls and boys. There newest, and my favorite is the The Kidkraft Grand Gourmet Corner Kitchen 53185!
No detail has been left out! If you are tight on space, these wooden play kitchens are great because it fits in the corner of the room, yet it’s big enough for multiple children to play with. Girls will love the beautiful pink design, with matching pink curtains. Kids will use their imagination for hours pretending to do things in the kitchen just like mom and dad!
- Made of sturdy WOODEN construction!
- See-through doors on oven and microwave
- Turning Knobs on the oven and sink
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator and freezer doors all open and close
- Cloth curtains behind the sink
- 4 metal accessories: a pot, a pan and two spatulas
- Removable sink for quick and easy cleaning
- Large enough that multiple children can play at once
- Convenient storage below the microwave and washer
- 36.22"W x 12.32"D x 36.02"H
- Wood, Plastic, Fabric
- Recommended for children ages 2 to 6
- Assembly required (Easy Instructions included)
Another feature that I absolutely adore about this newest kitchen from Pretend Play Kitchens is that it is a corner model. What a space saver this can be. One thing I would do with the Grand Gourmet Kitchen is set up a corner of my daughters room/play room into a little house. The corner model makes it so easy to divide the room into different play areas.
Of course this pink version would probably be better for a little girl, Pretend Play Kitchens does have a wide variety of other wooden kitchens available. You are sure to find something perfect for the child in your life!
Pretend Play Kitchens also has an amazing set of accessories. My youngest still does play house, I'm seriously wanting the Cupcake Stand Set for her. Isn't that the cutest thing?
You can read about other bloggers thoughts on the Grand Gourmet Wooden Kitchen by stopping by Mama Bzz.
Like this post ~
Subscribe in a reader