Listerine Oral Care Challenge

I was invited to participate in the Listerine Oral Care Challenge this month to help combat the Halloween candy craze. 

The U.S Department of Health and Human Services states that 50 percent of kids between the ages of 5 and 9 get a cavity or filling.

To help with the candy frenzy, Listerine and Reach created the "October Oral Care Challenge" for kids 6 and older. 

To complete the challenge, myself and my kids had to brush, floss and rinse every day, twice a day for two weeks—a key step in building a strong foundation of good oral care habits.  

 Momcentral and Listerine sent a nice assortment of Listerine and reach products for me and the girls to use.  The kids had a lot of fun marking the calender each time they brushed and flossed.  Hoping this instills in them a priority for clean teeth!


The Listerine agent blue is such a fun mouth wash. What it does it turns all the tartar and food in your kids mouth blue.  That way, when brushing they have something to guide them in cleaning properly.  It has been a lifesaver in my house!


Want to thank MomCentral, Listerine and Reach in providing me products to try out.  I was not paid for my thoughts, they are mine.  I was sent a box of oral care products, I will also receive $10 gift card to GlobalGiving.com and  the makers of Listerine and Reach will also send a donation on my behalf to the National Children's Oral Health Foundation (www.ncohf.org), an organization committed to delivering comprehensive oral healthcare to economically disadvantaged children.

Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

Comments

Doreen said…
Unfortunately, I never floss or use Listerine. I do brush twice a day though.
Tamara B. said…
Since my dentist told me I am starting to get gum disease I floss three times a day and rinse with Listerene three times a day too.
its really very nice article thanks for sharing this with us.

Popular posts from this blog

Gift Ideas for Dance Recitals

Plackers Dual Grip Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kids’ Flossers & Flosser Friend