September Round Up

Reading in the roundImage by Let Ideas Compete via Flickr
I am missing some books I have read over the summer.  I'm getting annoyed with myself.  I'm going to try and post a round up of books read each month, starting with September

I ended up reading a ton of James Patterson ~ I read Dangerous Days of Daniel X and I'm about half way through the 2nd book in this series ~ Watch the Skies.  I also started Alex Cross's Trial, but didnt' finish that as well.  I did finish The 8th Confession though and loved it!

I also read Memoirs of Fortune Teller and Down the Rabbit Hold that I really enjoyed. 

My 7th grader has to read for 20 minutes a day in her lexile reading group.  She hates to read, but read some books she enjoyed this month

Diary of a Wimpy Kid ~ I picked up the third one at a garage sale or something.  She absolutely loved it and wants to read the first two books.

Geek Chic - Zoe Zone or something like that

Middle School is Worse then Meatballs

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plackers Dual Grip Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kids’ Flossers & Flosser Friend

Gift Ideas for Dance Recitals