Tiny Prints 2009 New Christmas Designs + New Budget Friendly Options



One of my favorite companies that I have worked with since blogging is Tiny Prints.  Not only are they a generous company, fully supporting blogging, but they also have the most amazing quality of products that I have come across.  Once you buy from Tiny Prints, you will not want to buy another greeting card or personalized invitation from anywhere else.

Tiny Prints recently introduced their 2009 Holiday Cards. They have some great new designs, including Eco friendly holiday cards and my favorite the brand new Photo Books from My Canvas.

Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...