Friday, November 13, 2009

Mega Swag Bucks Day


Today is Mega Swagbucks Day.  What does that mean?  You can earn even more swagbucks in your regular searches!  Swagbucks will be awarding points in 10, 20, 50, and 100 increments. How do you win? Just do your normal online searches using Swag Bucks.

I actually have the Swag Bucks toolbar installed in firefox, so doing searches is super easy.  I am doing a big chunk of my Christmas shopping by exchanging my Swagbucks for presents and Gift Cards.  I just ordered a Crazy Dog Tshirt for my brother & they also have kids clothing from Cookies Kids. I usually just redeem for the $5 Amazon gift cards.  I actually was able to pay for a Wii using Swagbucks and then some surveys/reviews that paid in Amazon Gift Cards.

It is a great program & if you join using the link in this post ~ You can head over to my review site and get an extra entry into my contests!

Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...