The Ultimate Cloth Review + Free Offer Available


I've mentioned before that I care deeply about the environment.  I probably have also mentioned that I'm a terrible housewife.  I hate cleaning, cooking, etc ~ all the typical things you associate with a stay at home mom.  With that said, I'm always on the look out for a product that will make my life easier + doesn't harm the environment or my kids {of course!}. 


Thanks to Mama Buzz, I have found a new product to add to my cleaning arsenal ~ The Ultimate Cloth.


The Ultimate Cloth is eco-friendly solution for homes as well as a money and time saver. The Ultimate Cloth is a brand new technology – in fact, it is the only cloth to receive a new patent in the last 25 years.  The Ultimate Cloth is a simple, green and effective one-step cleaning process.  The Ultimate Cloth cleans any hard surface – glass, wood, granite, stainless steel and many more – with just water!  No longer do you have to use harsh chemicals in your home, nor do you need spend hundreds of dollars per year buying them.  The Ultimate Cloth has been lab tested to remove 96% of bacteria, without the use of chemicals.  And, can cut 50% off your cleaning time.  The Ultimate Cloth is truly the ultimate in green cleaning.  


When I received my ultimate cloth, I couldn't wait to try it out.  It is pretty thin, but a nice size.  I love the idea that you can clean with no cleaners.  Makes my life so much easier, plus no yucky smells.  The first thing I cleaned was my bathroom mirrors. I don't know  what my girls do, but they get so dirty.  I just used a bit of water & rubbed them clean.  It was pretty cool how easy it was.  Then I tried the windows with the same results.  I'm impressed.  I haven't tried anything yet, so we will see how it holds up.  If you fold it into quarters and use flat, you actually get 8 sides to use.  This will clean a lot of stuff in your house!



  • Clean and Polish windows, mirrors, windshields, glass - all hard surfaces - & many soft surfaces such as leather and vinyl.
  • Leaves a streak free, spot free, lint & dust free finish using NO chemicals or paper towels.
  • One step process cuts cleaning time in half - verified by professionals!!
  • Household - Besides your windows, glass & mirrors.....it's great for shower doors, bathroom tile, countertops, appliances - including stainless steel, corian, granite, marble, glass-topped appliances. Computer screens, TV screens, framed artwork, glass Patio Tables, Sporting Equipment and much much more.
  • Autos - bumper to bumper - inside & out - it will sparkle!!.
  • , Boats and RV's - Safe for Lexan, pain, chrome...Convenient as it travels with you - just dampen & clean wherever you are.
The Ultimate Cloth comes in 2 sizes ~ The standard (13.5 x 15.5) that I reviewed and the Bad Boy (45% bigger)


You can purchase them here.   Pricing starts at just $6 for the standard.


Something for my readers ~
All of you can receive a FREE Ultimate Cloth! 


All they need to do is follow Ultimate Cloth America on Twitter or become a fan on facebook:


They will reveal how to get the free Ultimate Cloths via Twitter and facebook. 

P.S. On twitter, I had a link to purchase the Ultimate Cloth for $2.99 shipping.  I loved my original cloth so much I took advantage of this!  I plan on using it on my swiffer :)

Disclaimer ~ I did this review in part with Mama Buzz.  I received one Ultimate Cloth for review purposes. 
Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

Comments

Janet and Maya said…
I like the idea of cleaning without chemicals. We have an rv and that tip sounds good too.
Anonymous said…
I have been trying to rid my house of chemicals and excessive use of peper towels. This looks like a good solution.

denise_22315 at yahoo dot com
happy thanksging to you.


The year has turned its circle,
The seasons come and go.
The harvest is all gathered in
And chilly north winds blow.

Popular posts from this blog

Gift Ideas for Dance Recitals

Plackers Dual Grip Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kids’ Flossers & Flosser Friend