Wow Imports is now a favorite shop for me, they combine 2 of my loves!
I ordered the Angela personalized necklace in my youngest daughters name. I received my necklace extremely quickly and packaged nicely. I also was able to add a ruby rhinestone to the i in her name to symbolize her birthstone. At
This personalised silver name pendant is .7mm thick and approximately 5/8" tall.
The .925 sterling silver box chain is included with this sterling silver name necklace.
At $27.95 this is a great value for a fun, personalized necklace. Wow Imports also sells a wide variety of other personalized jewelry items at affordable prices. Including personalized rings, name bracelets and even earrings. Wow Imports is a family run business. They don't just offer personalized items either, they have a great selection of African Fair Trade bead and wire art as well. You can really cover a lot of gifts at Wow Imports. Hurry over though, for standard shipping you have to get your order in by 12/5!
Giveaway ~ I get to giveaway a Personalized name necklace to one of my lucky readers. Just head over and tell me what necklace you would select if you were the winner.
Extra entries ~
- Spread the word about the giveaway ~ blog it, link it to a giveaway linky, etc
- Join Swagbucks using the link here (leave comment w/ user name)
- Follow me on twitter & tweet the giveaway (daily)
- Fave me on technorati
- Subscribe, Follow and/or put my button on your sidebar (comment for each)
- If you have no blog, email 5 friends about giveaway
- Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy etc this giveaway post
- Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy etc this blog
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (up to 5 on any of my blogs, not just this one)
This review was done for Mama Buzz. I was sent a necklace to review.
Like this post ~
Subscribe in a reader