Image via WikipediaWhen I first opened my bubble mailer from Glade, my first thought was ~ Wow this smells good. I was sent the Bayberry Spice Glade Scented Oil Candle. To be honest, I'm not a big Christmas person, and I tend to prefer scents like Cucumber Melon, Honeydew, etc. I was surprised to like the Bayberry spice so much. That was without evening opening yet, just pulling it from the package!
The Glade Candles Holiday Collection captures the warmth of the holiday season, adding that extra little touch to transform your home into a haven for family and friends. The collection is offered in Apple Cinnamon and limited-edition Bayberry Spice. Seasonal designs of falling stars or festive gift packages adorn the red or green candle holders. The collection features new, refillable Glade Scented Oil Candles decorative glass holder; refillable Glade Scented Oil Candles tins; and Glade candles 4 oz. jars.
Glade Scented Oil Candles:
- Glade Scented Oil Candles use a unique warming plate to quickly melt the candle into a large pool of scented oil, so more fragrance is released into the air. Once the oil is gone, the candle safely goes out without leaving a mess.
- Place the holder on a flat, heat-resistant surface away from drafts and any flammable materials. Insert one Glade Scented Oil candle on the magnetic center bump.
- Before lighting, ensure that the holder is free of debris. Light the candle by holding a flame to wick. Each candle will burn for two – three hours. Do not trim the metal wick.
- Place candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface away from drafts. Light the wick to release the fragrance into the air.
- Keep lit candles away from anything that can catch fire, and keep matches and foreign objects away from lit candle.
- Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before use.
- Stop using the Glade candle 4 oz. jar when 1/4 inch of wax remains.
- AVAILABILITY: Glade Candles Holiday Collection is available from October through December. It is located in the air care aisle of food and mass-merchandise, drug and retail stores such as Target, Walmart and many more.
- PRICE: The manufacturer suggested retail price for the Glade® Candles Holiday Collection is:
- $3.49 for Glade Scented Oil Candle tin
- $3.49 for Glade Scented Oil Candle decorative glass holder
- $3.49 for Glade Scented Oil refills available for the tin and decorative glass holder varieties; contains four refills
- $3.49 for Glade candle 4 oz. jar
The oil candle is pretty cool. This is the first one I have used. I love the little tin, makes a unique touch. They last about 2 hours and fill your home with a nice scent. I don't like to strong of scents because of my allergies, and the Glade candle was perfect. Adds a nice little touch of Christmas to the home. Helps create that atmosphere of the holidays!
Giveaway ~ Glade is giving one of my lucky readers a candle from their Holiday Collection. To enter, just tell me what type of scents you like during this Holiday Season.
Extra entries ~
- Spread the word about the giveaway ~ blog it, link it to a giveaway linky, etc
- Join Swagbucks using the link here (leave comment w/ user name)
- Follow me on twitter & tweet the giveaway (daily)
- Fave me on technorati
- Subscribe, Follow and/or put my button on your sidebar (comment for each)
- If you have no blog, email 5 friends about giveaway
- Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy etc this giveaway post
- Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy etc this blog
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (up to 5 on any of my blogs, not just this one)
This review was written for the Family Review Network and Glade. I was sent a Glade Candle to test out. I was not compensated in any way for this review. These are my honest opinions.
Like this post ~
Subscribe in a reader