Green Works New Laundry & Stain Fighter!

I really like the new Green Works line by Clorox.  I use several of the products in my home currently and am exicited that they are expanding the line to include new products.
They now not only cover the bathroom and kitchen, but our laundry rooms as well. With its efforts, Green Works continually makes it simple for Moms to incorporate green living into their households. The Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent and Stain Remover, launched this past summer, upholds the same high-performance standard as other cleaners from the Green Works line. As we take care that chemicals don't find their way into our kids' hands, food, and toys, we don't want harsh chemicals on their clothes either.
Green works laundry are a  natural plant-based detergent and stain remover. This resulted in a patent-pending formula, which the Environmental Protection Agency's Design for Environment program recognized as safer for families.
 I was sent one laundry detergent and one stain fighter to sample out.  I first want to say that I really liked the scent.  My husband even commented on liking it.  I have been using it for a couple weeks now and really like it.  I haven't noticed any difference in my laundry at all.  Everything is coming out clean with a nice scent.  I'm very happy with Clorox Green Works for laundry!
You can visit www.greenworkscleaners.com for more information.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Clorox Green Works and received a bottle of Green Works Natural Detergent and Stain Remover to facilitate my review and a $20 thank-you gift certificate.
Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...