This will be a product that I love, either through review or something I buy.
My first friday feature is the Pouchee from Organize it with Sandy, and good news ~ I have one to giveaway as well!
When I first came across the Pouchee on Sandy's site before Christmas, I knew I found something I'd love and my readers would love as well! I use a big purse, so I'm always digging around for the things I need. I also like to switch bags around a lot depending on what I'm doing. I bring a bag to dance, the beach, etc. These are also amazing for diaper bags, but am happily past that stage :)
What is a pouchee then? It is like a portable wallet/purse. Check out all the things it can hold ~
Designed with organization in mind:
- Six credit card pockets
- Four other pockets on the outside that are great for your cell phone, glasses, pager etc
- Inside contains a zippered pocket for money, loose change or anything else you may want to stay hidden
- Two small interior pouches for lipsticks or more pens
- Divided middle with 2 roomy sides that can fit your checkbook, wallet or PDA
- Expands to 4" wide
- Wallet or checkbook
- credit cards and driver's license
- lipstick and other cosmetics
- mints / gum
- and much more!
The pouchee is cute enough to grab by those silver handles and carry alone or to use in a purse or bag. I absolutely have to get one of these by summer for beach season! I hate bring my purse, but what a pain always grabbing my essentials. I think I want the yellow version, but what a hard choice. I actually really loved the tan because it looked nice in my yellow/brown purse but with it having the black ribbon accent, it would look good in black bags as well. It is a really all purpose color.
I can't say enough good things about the Pouchee! It definately deserves the spot as my first Friday Favorite! The pouchee comes in 12 cotton styles and 8 leatherette colors. There are also 2 colors of the pouchee car caddy.
To win the Tan Pouchee, stop by Organize it with Sandy and tell me your favorite color.
Extra entries ~
- Vote for me at Top Mamma
- Tell me something you have learned about Sandy, you can click here or anywhere else on her site.
- Blog about this contest with a link here and to the Pouchee page
- Put my button on your sidebar
- Subscribe and/or Follow (1 entry for RSS, 2 for Email + another entry if you follow)
- Submit my main blog to social network site, if you already have then submit this contest (stumble, digg, kirtsy, etc)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet the giveaway (momof2dancers)
Like this post ~