Imagine how excited I was when I discovered Celebrate Life Nutrition through the Family Review Network. I was able totaste test their new Celebrate Chocolate Truffles.
Celebrate Truffles are 100% natural chocolates that are created to to help cut your cravings and satisfy your hunger. The instructions indicate that you are to savor 1-2 pieces 20 minutes before each meal. In addition to cocoa, Celebrate Truffles contain three natural oils (avocado, macadamia nut, and hemp seed) which not only are loaded with healthy Omega 3 oils, but they also help to tell your body that you are beginning to feel full.
Now truffles are my all time favorite chocolate, so Celebrate Chocolate Truffles had a lot to live up to. Let me tell you, they did! They are super yummy. I'm not a really a big eater, so I'm not sure how well they did on suppressing my appetite. I did notice I felt full the few days I ate the chocolates. I really want to try them out for a longer period of a time though. Bonus, I get to eat more of them that way as well.
Some information about Celebrate Chocolate
- Savor Premium Hand-Made Chocolates
- Satisfy your hunger - Rich, never-bitter, rare cocoa from an ancient recipe
- Cut your cravings - Quickly absorbed nutrients deliver quick satisfaction
- Maximize your nutrition - Concentrated nutrients from 59 whole foods
- Increase your Omega 3/DHA - Feed your heart and brain these vital nutrients
- Boost your antioxidants - Premium cocoa delivers superb natural antioxidants
- Naturalize your beauty - Smoother skin, silkier hair, stronger nails
- Enjoy Low Glycemic Chocolate - for those who watch their blood sugar
- Delightfully 100% All Natural
Like this post ~