.FedEx ~ Cheaper Shipping Options + Fun new blog!

LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 09:  A FedEx delivery t...Image by Getty Images via Daylife
I've been selling online since 1999, so I have a lot of experience with the US Postal Office and UPS.   Even though I have been in business awhile, I'm still pretty small time compared to other companies.  I always thought that FedEx was way out of my league.  

Thanks to Mom Central though, I have learned a lot about FedEx and how they are not out of my league!   I learned that when you sign-up on fedex.com, you can save up to 16% on FedEx Express services and 8% on FedEx Ground and Home Delivery.  Also, by actually visiting a FedEx Office location, shipping with FedEx Ground costs 10% less than with UPS.   I think that is pretty incredible!  It is nice to have options, especially with the post office continually raising prices.

While you are visiting FedEx Office, there is more to do there then just ship your packages.   They also offers customized holiday cards, stationery and personalized 2010 calendars in just minutes either online or in-store. With FedEx Office Print Online services, you can print holiday newsletters and cards to a nearby center of your choice or have them delivered to your friends and family hassle-free.  I know the one near me also has an Express Photo machine and copy services as well.

Another exciting thing from FedEx is their new blog ~ Out of the Box.   The first day I visited, I immediately subscribed in bloglines.  I love it!   They offer party ideas, gift ideas, business hints, organizational ideas, even tips on meeting goals and new year resolutions.   With just over 20 posts right now, it is already an informative blog.  I'm looking forward to reading Out of the Box the rest of the year!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of FedEx Office. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.


Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plackers Dual Grip Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kids’ Flossers & Flosser Friend

Gift Ideas for Dance Recitals