'In Death' Reading Challenge

Cover of "Suite 606"Cover of Suite 606

I started reading the In Death series by JD Robb awhile ago.  I love the series, I really enjoy the future that Robb created.  I'm not a huge fan of Romance books though, so I can usually only handle so many of the In Death books in a row.  I somehow lost my place in the series, so I don't think I read a single one last year.  I just found the 'In Death' Reading Challenge over at The Happily Ever After ...  I figured it would be a good way to get back into the series.


1. Naked In Death
2. Glory In Death
3. Immortal In Death
4. Rapture In Death
5. Ceremony In Death
6. Vengeance In Death
7. Holiday In Death
8. "Midnight in Death" (in the Silent Night anthology or the Three in Death anthology)
9. Conspiracy In Death
10. Loyalty in Death
11. Witness In Death
12. Judgment in Death
13. Betrayal in Death
14. "Interlude in Death" (in the Out of this World anthology or the Three in Death anthology)
15. Seduction in Death
16. Reunion in Death
17. Purity in Death
18. Portrait in Death
19. Imitation in Death
20. Remember When ~ left off here I believe
21. Divided in Death
22. Visions in Death
23. Survivor in Death
24. Origin in Death
25. Memory In Death
26. "Haunted in Death" (in the Bump in the Night anthology or the Three in Death anthology)
27. Born In Death
28. Innocent in Death
29. "Eternity in Death" (in the Dead of Night anthology)
30. Creation in Death
31. Strangers In Death.
32. Salvation In Death
33. "Ritual in Death" (in the Suite 606 anthology)
34. Promises in Death
35. Kindred in Death
36. "Missing in Death" (in The Lost anthology)
37. Fantasy in Death (available February 23, 2010) Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Ginny!
Thank you so much for joining the In Death Reading Challenge I'm hosting on my blog. I look forward to keeping tabs on reading this series with you!

I was a mom of two dancers for several years, too. My youngest gave it up in 2008 and my oldest--who had been dancing for 10 straight years since she was 4--gave it up just last September 2009 when she went to high school and opted to play team sports instead. It felt so odd at first when I was no longer a 'Dancer Mom.'

Take care! :)

Anna said...

I've really enjoyed this series. I've read all the actual books, but I think I've missed some of the shorter ones, though I'm not sure which ones.

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...