Thursday, February 18, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Scrabble Pendants & Twilight!!!

I am obsessed with Alice in Wonderland right now.  I can't wait for the movie, even though my daughter has her first competition that same weekend.  Total bummer for me & then my other daughter has mandatory dress rehearsal that weekend & her first competition the following weekend.  I swear, they are KILLING ME!  I have no idea when I will get to see this movie, ugh.

Anyways, I found the cutest etsy shop with Awesome prices! The shop is Paper Pistol.  They don't just have Alice either, there are cupcake pendants, Twilight, Peace, Fairy, Keep Calm, Sayings, Alphabets and more.  The prices are amazing as well.  Most of them are $5 with a sale of Buy 2, Get 1 free.  There are also an amazing assortment of tiles at only $3.50 each.

You can read their blog here.



Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Klo Designs said...

Thanks
Email us at klodesigns@hotmail.com with your address and chosen pendant.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This helped a bunch! I've seen several
rather confusing blogs lately, this cleared up a lot confusion I had.

Anonymous said...

Perfect!Great! This helped a lot! I've read a few
rather confusing blogs lately, this cleared up a lot confusion I had.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...